Friday, November 7, 2008

Boron

So much to talk about.
Firstly, the Yanks finally did something right in voting Barrack Obama as their new president. THANK YOU. I know that many people have no idea but the president of America DOES affect the rest of the world.

I had my third cervical cancer vaccine on Tuesday and I had a mega bad reaction to it. It was scary.

The new visualizer on iTunes 8 is so pretty. I wish I could make that happen in the air all the time. After all, I believe in having and holding beautiful things.

Sigh I have that problem again when I get the chance to blog I can't remember what I want to write. The most frustrating thing is, I always have pen and paper with me but all my ideas come when I'm driving. This morning I was all introspective and came up with some gold and now... no idea.

OH! I had a Halloween party. It was totally freakin awesome. We (Ronnie and I) carved pumpkins and made mini pizzas and Ronnie made vodka jelly shots. They were amazing. Everyone dressed up and looked awesome and it was super fun. I have photos but they're still on my camera and I'm lazy.

Someone called Saracen found my blog and commented (yay new readers!) so Saracen, here are your answers.
Firstly my name. Well I love love love the word whore. I don't know why I'm just fascinated by it. So one day I looked up whore on Wikipedia and all the other kinds of whore and heatera was one of them. The phrase Labyrinthine Hetaera popped into my head and I liked the sound of it.
Now Polygamists...
Not all mammals or animals are free loving, many mate for life. I think the idea of polygamy is like many things, its good as an idea but in practice it falls apart. We are generally raised to believe that marriage and love is between a mad and a woman. Anything other than this is not marriage/love (I don't believe this). I think human emotion gets in the way of poly. I think jealousy does come into it a lot. Polygamy in terms of the Fundamentalist Latter Day Saints is totally different. It is about power and sex and pitting women and families against each other.

ANYWAY, that's all a bit heavy for a Friday night.

ex oh ex oh

No comments: