Monday, April 20, 2009

Can't Stop, Won't Stop

So i'm sitting in the Melbourne airport, waiting for my last journey home at the close of what will now be known as Hell Week. Seriously, i think this was the worst week ever.
I've never cried so much, hurt so much, felt so small and alone or so bad for having an opinion.

But i don't think i'd swap it for anything. i have had many a discussion with Ronnie about living life without feeling the full range of emotions. i think the key is everything in moderation. No one should feel sad ALL the time, or feel helpless ALL the time, but when you do occasionally feel like this, is sure makes 'home' the best place ever to come home to.

This time the 'home' that i'm coming home to will not contain either of my parents or my little brother. My dad is away on business and i had to leave my brother and mama behind. But i will be coming home to my boyfriend, and catching up with my two best friends tomorrow night. And they feel like home. And that's enough for me.

xo

No comments: