Thursday, February 14, 2008

Cupid

Wellz today is Valentines Day. For the first time in 3 years Juan is the one working and not me. He also got called in early so that was fun.
But we went to lunch at Cafe Kowloon that has the most delicious food. We had Braised Duck with vegetables and Thai Beef.

So instead of having Valentines Day with the boy I'm at home watching old episodes of One Tree Hill, the most perfectly predictable teen show ever.

I wonder, if I had more time to myself, time alone, would I get all the stuff done that I want to get done? Or is work and all the other things that take up my time just an excuse? I dunno. There are so many things that I want to do. Alot of them I can't do without money (Europe, Camp America, moving out, starting my own business), but alot of them I could do if I just did them.
There are so many photos and projects I want to start. If only I would just do them.

I hate when sites try to make themselves REALLY cool but just end up wasting your time because of how confusing they are and how long it takes to navigate them. It really annoys me.

xoxo

No comments: