Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Wasting Time

I feel like I'm wasting my life away.
I actually cannot wait to go back to uni. It will give me a sense of purpose again. And an excuse not to do things.
It's really frustrating. I'm young and I want to do ALL these things NOW. I want to go to Europe and the US and do an American Summer Camp. But I have fund issues, as in I have no money.

Also I don't know if I should do Camp America this year and then try and save for Europe for next year. Or whether I should try and do both in a mass trip in '09. If I do that, then I will miss my boy very much...

I'm watching a video of Paramore doing a cover of Sweetness by Jimmy Eat World. My fave band of right now doing my favourite Jimmy song. It's awesome.

Also I got a ticket today to see Pennywise, Sum41 and Bowling for Soup in April. Very excited. And my Soundwave tickets came yesterday. MORE EXCITED. SO MANY GREAT BANDS.

xoxo

No comments: