Thursday, February 7, 2008

I Just Want Your Kiss Boy

Sooo, my first post on my new blog. It kind of feels good to be back.

Getting new music is really exciting. Unfortunately my iPod is totally weird and won't connect to my computer.
Anyway I got The Con by Tegan and Sara. I like it alot.

It's strange how you acquire music just when the lyrics mean the most to you. Or maybe it's like horoscopes and you take what does fit from the lyrics.

They say it takes 3 weeks to break a habit. But how long does it take to fall into and get out of a rut?
Cuz I feel like I'm stuck in a huge life rut and I hate it. I'm actually really looking forward to uni going back.


Some photos from recent-ish times:
Matt's 21st.

Jus is a gay fashion designer, Juan is an Army Official, Anthony is a rock star, Matt the Pimp, Andrew is a businessman, as is Jacob, Emma is a ballerina and Chris is a construction worker. I was French. I even had a beret and a baguette.

This was supposed to be some wacky attempt at album art



This was at Brent's 21st last Saturday.


Denley is doing DIRTY things to this popped balloon. Poor balloon. Balloon is a funny word.





This is all.

xoxo

No comments: