Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I do like it

Ashlee Simpson's new album that is. Also I like The Kooks new album and Panic! At The Disco's Pretty Odd too. Yay for new music. At the same time, I'm also still rocking to Cute is What We Aim For and The Audition as well. I love music.

I burnt my mouth last night. It hurts alot.
Uni was good today, I learned lots of interesting things.
There was this one woman who had had such a horrific upbringing, I can't even imagine. And I learned that 680,000 Australian children are living in poverty. That amazed me. I feel so naive. That's ALOT of children.

I REALLY want to go to the ballet. There's a show on called French Connection and the pictures look amazing. Also, it's REASONABLE. Not great, but okay. I get some more monies on Saturday so I should be able to afford it.



Hoorah.

No comments: