Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Fashion

Been stalking a few blogs of young fashionista's lately. Makes me want to get into all this stuff.

I want a red headband a la Blair. God she's gorgeous. And if I could have her life I would. Although I'm glad my boyfriend is not fucking my best friend.

My question is, is it inappropriate to dress like this for real? If you're NOT in New York? I want tights like those and a big red bow. I have a little pink bow in my hair right now. I need them.


Also, I would like my hair to look like this all the time. It's the right length and colour...


I want tights like this. and the dress is STUNNING.


Gorgeous shot


So my shopping list is:
Big bow'd headband
Black lace patterned tights

Black patent Mary Janes

Also I want some new boots, I want some flat ones.

No comments: