Monday, April 28, 2008

Hygiene and other things

I just saw a feminine hygiene ad for a product called "Rephresh" for "after douching". COME ON. This is not necessary to put on television. And okay, its 11:30pm, but STILL.

Life's been pretty nutso lately. My grandma's in hospital and while my mum's been away I had to run her business, although I was on uni holidays I worked heaps and did no homework. I had an assignment due today that I started yesterday. I got it in on time but it wasn't great. Hopefully I'll get a Credit.

It's bloody freezing now. Dad tried to argue with me but I said if I can see my breath coming out of my mouth, it's COLD.

Bodie had a Nintendo Wii night on Saturday. It was pretty fun. Mario Kart on Wii is so so much fun. Like on N64 but funner. I must buy it.

We won netball 10-2, a pretty low scoring game. Oh wells.

I would really like to take more photos and do more art. I wasted my holidays. Well that's not entirely true. I spent some great times with my beautiful boy. He drove all the way from his house just to hug me the other day. Such a sweetie. But I'm house sitting in the big holidays in the middle of the year so hopefully I can get creative for reals then.

exx ohh exx ohh

No comments: