Wednesday, April 2, 2008

With You

Thoughts read are spoken, forever in doubt.
And pieces of memories fall to the ground.
I know what i didn't have so, I won't let this go.
Cause it's true, I am nothing without you.

It's weird. I love J so much, and whenever I'm without him I feel somewhat overwhelmed. I don't know, when he's not here I feel such a rush, not that I don't feel that when I'm with him, it just hurts more when he's gone. I sound pathetic.

It probably has something to do with the fact that I've been watching old One Tree Hill episodes. Sometimes I wish that high school was like that but then I think, 'What the hell?!!' no way, they have way too much drama. Who wants to deal with pregnancy, cheating, evil parents, unknown half-siblings and parents, school shootings, marriage, near death experiences, cancer, terminal illness and family death all before they're 17?!?

In other news, it totally HAILED today. I have photos too.

This is the view from my front door. And that's my sweet ride and the church across the road. And the HAIL.


And more hail.

Anyway I have two classes to prepare for, so that is all.

xoxo Love Caity

No comments: