Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Stuff and Nonsense

I totally channelled my inner Blair today. Black and cream skirt, purple tights, big black boots and a bow in my hair. Loved it.

Uni was interesting, I had two tutes that were pretty good. The second tute is the greatest, my teacher loves me. Hoorah.

The chick that plays Leah in Juno should totally get a movie. Also Ellen Page is a feisty little hottie.

I finished watching the third series of Weeds last night. I love love love that show. It kind of changed my opinion of Mary-Kate Olsen. I used to really like the Olsen twins but then they got all ano and silly. But really, they're kinda cool.





I'm going to do a research article check on eating disorders and twins. There must be some kind of link. The Olsen twins, The Veronica's


And I knew these twins and both of them had an eating disorder. ALSO I'm pretty sure one of the twins in the Sweet Valley series had an eating disorder. There MUST be a link.

I'm going out with my pal Ronnie tonight, I'm pretty excited.

xoxo

No comments: